Pages - Menu

9/04/2016

What's Been & Not Been Going On: Early September 2016

Hay fever season...stock up on tissue and cough drops. Walking along, get a tickle in my throat...a cough drop helps me breath.

What I learned about Instagram email updates...they add suggestions that aren't  similar to my profile that I feel are  Inappropriate suggestions. I opt can out of similar suggestions. However, that means I won't appear as a suggest for other members. Instagram Opt out of suggestions.

Is the election over? If it is, then I'll feel bad I didn't vote. I'm pretty sure it must not have because this isn't November; and I don't recall writing in a candidate of my choice.  Did you know each state has rules about write in candidates?? American voters should be able to write in whoever they want. I understand about keeping things in order, but this is America! There's already too much stuff smothering the voting process. Write ins should be across the  board a freedom of the people of the United States of America!

Allergies rule the days as I dislike take allergy pills unless I absolutely must. I didn't have them when I was a kid, and got along all right. Maybe the recent birthday has me stretching back the years, reduce along with the pounds. Meh. They go, then they go. Bye bye body fat and if it wants to take some old age with it, I'll wave with a positive attitude.

And before I know it I'm reading a fantastic article, The Best Doughnut Shop in Every Single State, on PureWow.com (love the name).

What's been going on with you?

2 comments:

  1. NO, Election is not over by a long shot. You never know what could happen at the last minute.
    I am thankful I don't suffer with allergies, or I would be in misery with all the stuff surrounding us here in the countryside!,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jeri,
      Love you garden video you posted today! Well done!
      The USA Presidential election as of this day 4 September 2016 at 1:13 PM EDT is 64 days, 10 hours and 45 minutes away. :) I checked.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting
Polite comments are welcome